The Clemens Planiermeister levelling device for agriculture, viticulture and landscape engineering.
The gears are driven by a drive shaft. Two robust and low maintenance chains transfer the power to the two counter-rotating rotors. The forward rotor, equipped with Hardox tools, mills and disperses the grass sods and the rear high-speed rotor that is equipped with cutting blades chops, flattens and scarifies the surface to an extremely flat level. The following back-up roller ensures optimal recompacting. The special arrangement of the pressure roller on the cutting blade rotor ensures self-cleaning.
- Works to maintain grasslands over the soil horizon
- Mills, shreds, disperses and levels
- Preserves and improves the existing turf
- Optimal forage quality as no grass sods remain on the surface
- Can be combined with an (optional) sower attachment in a single process
|approx. 1,400 mm
|approx. 2,550 mm
|approx. 1,610 mm
|approx. 2,700 mm
|approx. 36 kW
|approx. 50 kW