The Clemens Planiermeister levelling device for agriculture, viticulture and landscape engineering.
The gears are driven by a drive shaft. Two robust and low maintenance chains transfer the power to the two counter-rotating rotors. The forward rotor, equipped with Hardox tools, mills and disperses the grass sods and the rear high-speed rotor that is equipped with cutting blades chops, flattens and scarifies the surface to an extremely flat level. The following back-up roller ensures optimal recompacting. The special arrangement of the pressure roller on the cutting blade rotor ensures self-cleaning.
- Works to maintain grasslands over the soil horizon
- Mills, shreds, disperses and levels
- Preserves and improves the existing turf
- Optimal forage quality as no grass sods remain on the surface
- Can be combined with an (optional) sower attachment in a single process
|Typ 140||Typ 255|
|Working width:||approx. 1,400 mm||approx. 2,550 mm|
|Overall width:||approx. 1,610 mm||approx. 2,700 mm|
|Power required:||approx. 36 kW||approx. 50 kW|