The GSG over-row fan sprayers are a new range in the field of plant protection.
They are fitted with hydraulically driven cross-current fans. With the 2, 3 and 4-row machines, a new configuration of the fans and a recycling system mean that up to 40% less crop protection agent is used in the course of the season.
Special features of the machines include:
- large surface coverage, with treatment of up to 4 rows on both sides
- extremely smooth running at max. speed
- a new configuration of the fans (suction and pressure side are opposite one another)-as a result, there is significantly less drifting with simultaneous high accumulation of agent and high recycling rates
- machines with more than 4 cross-current fans are fitted with their own hydraulic system
- semi-electric or fully electric control
|Weight:||450 kg||1,400 kg|
|Length:||3,500 mm||2,400 mm|
|Width:||2,300 mm||2,400 mm|
|Height:||2,100 mm||2,500 mm|
|Width adjustment:||200 - 1,000 mm||200 - 1,000 mm|
|Row width:||2 rows treated on both sides 1,700 – 2,400 mm|