THE CLEMENS FINGER HOE GENTLY REMOVES THE SOIL AND WEEDS DIRECTLY AROUND THE VINE.
In particular for young plantations or in existing plantations with very crooked canes in which more safety from the sensor is required, the finger hoe works directly around the plant and breaks up the island (also called the shadow) to gently remove the soil and weeds directly around the vine. Upon contact with the vine, the finger is pushed to the side, which means that it can be used with young and old vines.
- Simple operation for weeding under the vines.
- Can be adapted to any soil type.
- High driving speed means it can cover a large area.
- Long-term weed control can be achieved by mulching.
- Even water consumption because the capillaries are broken.
- No herbicide required at all.