- Integrated angle adjustment.
- The exterior angle can also be altered with no problems by reinserting the locking pins.
- Good distribution of force due to the different disc dimensions for the exterior and interior sprockets.
- As a result, both discs work in a sloped working angle at the same level.
- In comparison to the disc, creating a clear edge is avoided, which can become a water channel on a steep slope.
|Disc material thickness:||8 mm||External diameter:||400 mm|
|Operating speed:||7 to 8 km/h||Internal diameter:||340 mm|
|Adjustment angle:||2||Option:||Safety bar|